jueves, julio 21, 2005

I can't believe it's Thursday already! Where has this week gone. First things first, the Chumado's play tonight at 7:15pm against the Mighty Dux. WE MUST WIN! The game is at Aspen Field #3. The Directions are as follows:

Aspen Hill Field (5013 Baltic Avenue)
Beltway to Georgia Avenue towards Wheaton.
Follow Georgia until you bear left onto Viers Mill Road.
Follow Viers Mill approx. 4 miles and turn right onto Aspen Hill Rd.
Make an immediate left onto Adrian St. then curve to the right onto Baltic Ave. The Fields are on the left.


Now, the next point of business. Our little Tracy is currently in London. I haven't heard from her since today's crazy events there but I have emailed her sister and I am awaiting a response. I'm sure that Tracy and her family are just fine but may be a little shaken up. I'll let you know if I hear from her. Can't wait to see you all tonight cheering on the Chumado's!